HYDE Hotel (Formerly The Forster Court Hotel) is situated in the centre of Galway City, just steps from the famous Eyre Square and minutes from Shop Street with the bustling bars & cafés of Quay street. We are surrounded by some of Galway's best restaurants and bars.
Our very own Hyde Bar & Gin Parlour, is a bright and relaxing bar & restaurant with modern and contemporary furnishings. It is a relaxing place to have brunch, lunch or dinner. The dynamic atmosphere of the bar allows you to sit back & relax with one of our signature cocktails or choose from our extensive wine list, not forgetting the large selection of gins, with over 500 to choose from.
Our hotel offers 69 guest rooms including double rooms, twin rooms, triple rooms, quad rooms, deluxe suites & our premium Jekyll & Hyde Suites.
All of our rooms are non-smoking.
Each bedroom includes its very own ensuite and coffee & tea making facilities, television, direct dial telephone, free wireless internet access and hairdryer.
- Breakfast is served daily from 7.00 am - 11.00 am.
- Lunch is served Monday - Friday 11.30 am - 5.00 pm
- Brunch is avaiable both Saturday & Sunday 11.00am - 5pm (& bank holiday Mondays)
- Dinner is served Sunday - Thursday 5.00 pm - 9.30 pm - Friday & Saturday 5.00 pm - 8.30 pm
- Table d'Hôte Menu served each evening, with 2 Course from €22.50 and 3 Course from €28.00